Construction Project Administrator
||14 May 2019
||Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
We are seeking applications for an enthusiastic and highly motivated person to join our construction team. The successful applicant will provide administrative services and support to the Project Management Team Members on site and the management team in Head Office. They must have a great work ethic, initiative, excellent communications skills and be able to work un-supervised and as part of a team.
- Act as custodian of site documents and records
- Create and maintain databases and spreadsheet files
- Maintain the office document and drawing library/management control
- Project set up and management
- Ensure safety, environmental and quality assurance documentation is completed and filed correctly
- Assist the project team
Main skills / experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years Project/Office Administrative experience, preferably in an engineering or construction environment
- Experience on Construction sites is preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously
- Ability to maintain composure under all circumstances, fast pace environment
- Ownership, responsibility and accountability for the tasks undertaken
- Flexible and willing to travel to work sites around Sydney
Star Group is committed to ensuring that their employees have an opportunity to further develop themselves and their careers.
If you believe you are suited to this position and meet the above criteria, please proceed to apply by providing a resume.
NOTE: Remuneration package is negotiable depending on level of experience and qualifications. The successful candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment as part of the Star Group's recruitment process.