||Friday 18th December 2020
||Morisset, NSW ( Northern Region Office)
We believe the success of our business comes from our people. Due to company progression we are now searching for an experienced Project Administrator to join our team. It is a critical position reporting to Project Managers and working on Star Group's Engineering and Infrastructure project sites.
This position is responsible for preparing, analysing, negotiating and revising contracts within our construction division. It provides contract and administrative support to the project team onsite and coordinates activities relating to the contract to ensure performance requirements are met.
The key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Project team with all administrative requirements to achieve project milestones.
- Assist with project financial reports
- Support document control and manage project administrative activities.
- Ensure Quality assurance documentation is accurate and completed in accordance with Australian and Clients standards.
- Coordinating all invoicing for the project including accounts payable and receivables.
- Assist project team where required
This is an autonomous, fast-paced position that interacts with multiple stakeholders on various projects.
The Right Person:
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Previous experience in administration in the construction industry (highly advantageous)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines within short notice
- Strong computer skills in MS Office using Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously
- Ability to maintain composure under all circumstances
- Ownership, responsibility and accountability for the tasks undertaken
Star Group is committed to ensuring their employees have an opportunity to further develop themselves and their careers. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a great team and a collaborative environment. Working with Star Group will also allow for other enviable career opportunities.
If you're ready for your next challenge, please click on "Apply Now" and forward through your confidential application today! Alternatively; you can also send through your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Star Group believes in diversity and is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants. We welcome applicants from all walks of life which also includes various socio-economic, cultural, LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.
Recruitment Agency assistance is currently not required.