Licensed Electricians -Multiple roles available
||18 December 2020
We are seeking experienced Licenced Electricians to join our team who hold a valid Electrical Licence, take ownership of what they do and are committed to the outcomes of the project and the business.
- Complete a wide range of electrical (power, lighting and cable tray) and communications activities in a construction project environment
- Installation of power, lighting and data communications services
- Isolation, testing and commissioning activities
- Fault finding of electrical and data communications
- Deliver quality results without compromise to safety or the environment
- Timely completion of work activities, tasks and paperwork
- Working under relevant safe systems of work, safety standards and procedures at all times
Required qualifications and experience:
- Valid NSW Electrical Licence (or equivalent with another recognised State) and trade qualifications
- NSW White Card (or equivalent with another recognised State)
- Strong problem-solving skills concerning technical fault finding
- Able to work in a team environment and support and assist team members when required
- Solid experience working in a construction environment
- Experience working autonomously, take responsibility for the quality of deliverables and meeting deadlines without compromise to safety or the environment
- Hold a current First Aid certificate
- Valid NSW Driver's Licence (or equivalent)
This position will require pre-employment medical assessment.This position is covered under an Enterprise Agreement.
Star Group is committed to ensuring their employees have an opportunity to further develop themselves and their careers. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a great team and a collaborative environment. Working with Star Group will also allow for other enviable career opportunities.
If you're ready for your next challenge, please click on "Apply Now" and forward through your confidential application today!
Star Group believes in diversity and is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants. We welcome applicants from all walks of life which also includes various socio-economic, cultural, LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.