Licenced Electricians - Canberra, ACT
||18 December 2020
We are seeking an experienced Licenced Electricians to join our team, who take ownership and is committed to the outcomes of our clients and the business.
The location of the available position is in Canberra, ACT to work on our current and upcoming projects.
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- Complete a wide range of electrical (power, lighting and cable tray) and communications activities in a construction project environment.
- Installation of power, lighting and data communications services
- Isolation, testing and commissioning activities
- Fault finding of electrical and data communications
- Deliver quality results without compromise to safety or the environment
- Timely completion of work activities, tasks and paperwork
- Work under relevant safe systems of work, safety standards and procedures at all times.
The opportunities available are full-time permanent roles.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Valid Electrical Licence and trade qualifications (Essential)
- Experience working within a construction environment
- Strong problem-solving skills concerning technical fault finding
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills with an ability to build relationships
- Able to work in a team environment and support and assist team members when required
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and achieve high levels of quality with attention to detail
- Flexible to travel and work remotely if required
This position will require shortlisted candidates to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment which includes drug and alcohol testing. This position is covered under an Enterprise Agreement.
Star Group is committed to ensuring their employees have an opportunity to further develop themselves and their careers. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in a Tier 1 workspace, with a great team and a collaborative environment. Working with Star Group will also allow for other enviable career opportunities.
If you're ready for your next challenge, please click on "Apply Now" and forward through your confidential application today!
Star Group believes in diversity and is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants. We welcome applicants from all walks of life which also includes various socio-economic, cultural, LGBTIQ, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.