Star Group provided the electrical services for the project, which involved services to the internal tunnel structures that carry the 132kV electricity transmission feeder cables from TransGrid’s bulk supply point in Ultimo to the new City North Substation in the CBD.
Star Group’s services provided on the project included:
- Disconnect and remove existing MSB
- 800A Temporary Main Boards
- 4no. 20A 3 phase outlets
- 4no. 32A 3 phase outlets
- Power supply and services
- 30no. 400W MH Highbay light fittings
- 10no. emergency floods and 4no. illuminated exit signs; and
- Temporary power supply.