Star Group provided the electrical and high voltage services on the project, which consisted of services to the development of 292 new apartments, a gymnasium, lounge, two new public gardens and rooftop terrace in the Central Park precinct.
Star Group’s services provided on the project included:
- 1 x Double chamber sub stations
- 100kVA Kiosk removal
- Trenching and Conduiting
- Exploratory Civil Work
- Temporary Restorations;
- Low Voltage Interconnectors
- High and Low Voltage Cable Jointing
- SCADA and Protection Panelling installation
- Chamber and Control points metal works
- Lighting and Power
- Transformer Installations
- Low Voltage Switchboard
- Testing and commissioning; and
- Street Lighting and Design.