Star Group were engaged by the principal contractor Multiplex to carry out the design, supply, installation, and commissioning of the electrical services associated with the premium grade, 50 floor and 5 basement levels, commercial tower. The works included for the completion of this project consisted of demolition, make safe and strip out works of the existing AMP tower, new installation of the electrical services to the base building, warm shell fit out works and the integrated fit out of the 19 floors associated with the Anchor Tennant AMP.
Star Group delivered:
- Design and Construct documentation for Electrical, Communications and Technologies Services
- Demolition and soft strip of original AMP tower Electrical Services with challenging install of temporary power through live demo zone to feed lifts and hoists.
- High Voltage Services
- Low Voltage Services including MSBs, submains and associated LV infrastructure
- General Electrical Lighting and Power Services
- Diesel Generator Backup System
- Specialty and Feature Lighting
- UPS Systems for Base Building and Integrated fit out.
- Lighting Control systems and programming
- Communications Services
- Audio Visual Services
- Active ICN
- Security, Access Control and CCTV Systems
- Lightning Protection
- EV Car Charge Stations