STAR Group provided the electrical, communications and security services for this project, which includes works for the construction of a new college that accommodates 900 year 11 and year 12 students, a Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) Learning Centre, a public library and gymnasium facilities in Gungahlin Town Centre.
Star Group’s services provided on the project included:
- Street & Carpark lighting
- Lighting, control devices and BMS interface
- Power distribution cabling, equipment and final circuits
- Power supplies to fire, security, hydraulic and communication systems
- Sweep fans and controllers
- High and low voltage earthing
- External lighting and power; and
- Sub-station and mains supply cabling and switchboards.